Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: open mind
Date/Time: Fri, November 10, 2000 at 1:55 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: one after the other

to everybody who is serious about the global internetfuture !
I was following the whole story for months now concerning IOD - Afilias - Name Space and so on....
I did register some good "name space" and "IOD" - Domains and I surely would have the same personal interests like all the others who did register with them. I am in the internet travel business and would love to obtain some better domains in the new TLD's for sure, since all the real good ones are taken by the "biggys" !
Now - we are finally getting some detailed information about how ICANN is setting their priorities and will eventually decide - so please, take your time in reading the ICANN staffs' first recommendations and try to be serious about their showed causes concerning all applications in detail.
We all know now about IOD's pioneer work in the .web registry by now with all the previous comments, that is the only reason why IOD's application is NOT withdrawn so far. So - if anybody really wants to help IOD or themselves :=) - please read all the details first and then deal particulary with the stated points by ICANN's staff and post your comments. This is the only way to make this forum a sensefull part of their decision. I will do so very carefully and I hope everybody else will do so to.
Thanks - and good luck to everybody
Alexander Evdokimov

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy