ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign Hijacking of the Internet

  • To: wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign Hijacking of the Internet
  • From: "David K. James" <davidkjames@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:20:58 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

Sirs,

I realize the subject line of this email is rather extreme, but so too do I beleive that VeriSign's recent action was extreme.

I am infuriated beyond words at VeriSign's actions. They should understand that millions of people such as myself shall endeavor never to do any business with VeriSign, nor will we recommend that any other parties do business with VeriSign.

I cannot envision any corrective action on VeriSign's part which would restore the little trust I had in the company.

I do add my voice to the tremendous chorus of other voices demanding that VeriSign immediately cease their arguably criminal behavior.

Sincerely,
David K. James