ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign enforcement

  • To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign enforcement
  • From: "John Duncan" <heyjohnboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 20:18:02 -0700
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

Hi. We just wanted to let you know that we fully support your position requesting Verisign to return to its pre-Sept. 15 handling of wildcard DNS, and hope you will use every means at your disposal to enforce your request. It would be patently unfair for them to be allowed to utilize their immense power in any way that would serve to further their already huge market share. We appreciate and applaud your stance.

John Duncan

President

RadioWebStuff, Inc.

23822 Valencia Blvd.