ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] I vote NO WILDCARDS!

  • To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] I vote NO WILDCARDS!
  • From: "Therese Lefebvre" <therese_lefebvre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:08:27 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

I don't have any information that isn't already posted by many, many
others. I just wanted to add my name to the list of people that despise
VeriSign's SiteFinder.

Allowing VeriSign to continue managing .com/.net is as bad as allowing Ken
Lay (Enron) to continue writing the government's energy policies. That is,
it's a very, very bad idea.

Therese
p.s. I'm currently working to transfer my domains away from Network
Solutions.