ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wildcard-comments]

[wildcard-comments] Verisign are contemplating restarting Sitefinder - I suggest they have their licence immediately revoked

  • To: <wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [wildcard-comments] Verisign are contemplating restarting Sitefinder - I suggest they have their licence immediately revoked
  • From: "David Ford" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:15:22 +1100
  • Sender: owner-wildcard-comments@xxxxxxxxx

After reading this article, apparently Verisign are contemplating restarting Sitefinder.  I'd suggest that if they restart it in any form that they have their licence immediately revoked.  They are slowing gaining the kind of public presence that only SCO have managed to date.

http://www.circleid.com/article/478_0_1_0_C/

http://slashdot.org/articles/04/02/12/0042230.shtml?tid=126&tid=187&tid=95

Best regards

David Ford