Dave Crocker should be shunned! Was (More from the Crock)

Roeland and all,

  Roeland you are exactly correct in your assessment of Dave Crocker.  He is well

known for his personal attacks on others that do not agree with his rather
twisted point
of view on anything.  He may be suffering form some sort of demented delusion
and may need some professional mental help.  His behavior patterns on various
mailing lists (IAHC-Discuss, Domain Policy, and gtld-MoU-discuss) have been
noticed by many over the past several years as being distorted and a direct
attempt
to discredit anyone that doesn't agree with his point of view.  This is indeed a
seriously
mentally disturbed person and should be SHUNNED!

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.