It's been a pleasure (was: The Lesson We Got)

Hello everyone,

I knew if we stayed at it long enough, Amadeu and
I would finally come to consensus on something :-)

I agree that the IFWP has successfully completed
its mission.  We have organized a series of World
wide meetings where all stakeholders have had a
chance to state their positions.  In some cases,
we have found consensus, and in others, we have
found vigorous disagreement.

It is now out of our hands.  NSI and the IANA know
the outcome of our collective efforts, as does Ira
Magaziner and Congress.  Whatever comes out of their
discussions should incorporate the IFWP results in
an acceptable manner.

If they don't, it is not for the IFWP to remedy.
The battle would just change to one of lobbying
Congress, or fighting the solution in the courts.

Frankly, I'm optimistic that these methods will
not be required.  Time will tell.

In closing, I would like to thank everyone for
the opportunity to be a member of this historic
committee, and I'm looking forward to working
with all of you again in the future.

Warm Regards,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.