Re: [ifwp] It's been a pleasure (was: The Lesson We Got)

Please excuse the expletive, Jay, but this is bullshit. How does an
agreement between NSI and the IANA annul the IFWP process? Since when
is NSI the representative of the IFWP?

Are you trying to tell us that we've been lead down the rosy path? That
the IFWP was just a front?

I don't like being made a fool of.