Re: [ifwp] RE: Better Safe, than Sorry! (was: It's been a pleasure)

Peter Farmer said:

> I believe that there is a better approach than to create a complete set
> of "consensus documents."
>
> I suggest that those who now feel "left out" of the process come up with
> a FINITE (3 to 5) number of key concerns/amendments to IANA's
> current draft.

I don't think that will be productive until we see what "consensus document"
IANA and NSI have come out with.  Frankly, DNRC can't come up with only 3 to 5
issues with the IANA draft.

I'm hoping to see something from the IANA/NSI meetings that we can work with a
bit easier.

Mikki Barry               A-TCPIP/Domain Name Rights Coalition
President                                  www.domain-name.org