Re: newIANA (was Fram behind closed doors via opaque channels)

Vint;

> I hope it will prove possible for us to step back from
> the temptation, often so hard to resist, to engage in
> ad hominem ("personal" for the latin-impaired) exchanges
> and to focus our collective energy on the very important
> effort to achieve rough consensus on the new IANA
> organization.

Agreed.

But, I think meetings called for "the WP" is just closed private
meetings of people who happened to be interested in a private
opinion of USG that we should have "a US local IANA corporation"
and are not a part of the open discussion on "the new IANA
organization", which is not "a US local IANA corporation".

						Masataka Ohta