RE: Richard, you shouldn't have (was Apology is called for)

Jeff, think of it as a correction of factual error on a list that is
supposed to have SOME technical content.

Th alternative is to have factual errors stand, as long as they demean the
right people.

I note that in
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-odell-code-of-conduct-02.txt,
the following text appears:

   (5c) An IETF Member apologizes appropriately in private or in public
      for any offense caused to other members.

I know it's only an Internet-Draft, but does that make it WRONG?

Spencer