ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

General Comment to the DAG on New TLDs

  • To: 3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: General Comment to the DAG on New TLDs
  • From: Courtney Daly <courtneydaly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:57:39 -0500

Dear ICANN Board of Directors,

I would like to express my support for opening the Internet to new Top Level
Domain (TLD) names. New TLDs offer better organization, more opportunities,
and greater accessibility for users at all levels from website
administrators to the casual web surfer. In today's online and offline
society, the ability to express diversity and individuality is essential to
success. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Courtney Daly