ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

DAG - General Comments

  • To: 3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: DAG - General Comments
  • From: Patrick Jacxsens <pjacxs21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:57:48 -0800 (PST)

Dear ICANN;

I am writing to request that you take
action on the topic of top level domain names. This issue has reminds me of the
internet battles of the past with visionaries against
special interests. The internet
has enabled enormous prosperity, particularly among small businesses, but now
70% of small
businesses no longer can get their first choice of domain name.  This has a
direct adverse impact on the survival of these small businesses and their
ability
to sustain viability.

I appreciate and applaud ICANN for undergoing a lengthy and deliberative
process for exploring
the possibilities and effect of expanding top-level domains. The time to act is
now, the DAG cannot continue
this process forever and I hope that you will side once again with the small
businesses of the world and allow us to expand and realize our potential.

KNCG, LLCAtlanta, GA