ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

Expanding TLDs

  • To: 3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Expanding TLDs
  • From: Allyson Bell <abellutah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:24:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear ICANN Board Members,

I am writing you to convey my hopes that you expand the internet to new levels
of openness and freedom with open top level domain names in the very near
future. As a small business owner, managing my profile online is an important
part of my business.  I was not able to get the domain name I desired.  So it
would bevery helpful to have additional domain names available.  In my
research, I have come to expect that opening new top level domain names will
provide me and companies like mine the opportunity to have a professional and
relevant domain name at an affordable price.

It is from this belief that I ask you to continue in the opening of new
top-level domain names.  I know there have been many delays, but it's now time,
especially in a tough economy to afford businesses as many resources as
possible in using the tools and advantages of the internet.  I hope you take
action soon.  Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Allyson Bell
Event West
Salt Lake City, UT