ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-forum]

EPP code for transfering domain

  • To: <alac-forum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: EPP code for transfering domain
  • From: "Mahinda Komm" <mahinda1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:14:40 +0530

Hello,
I wanted to transfer domain from one register to another. I initiated from
where I want to be the domain in the future and I was asked to submit EPP code.
 I was waiting for so call 'EPP code' which didn't came after 3days. From where
it should come? I thought it will come to my email associate with domain.  what
should I do?

Yours trulyAkila Kommala
http://www.2-smart.com/