ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Nom Com

  • To: daniel.halloran@xxxxxxxxx, jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx, ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Nom Com
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:12:37 +0200

Dear John, Dan:

We would like to know if a member of the ALAC could serve on the 2007 NomCom.

We have one interested person who is a board appointed member of the interim ALAC. We assume there are no problems but would like to make sure that there is not anything in the bylaws that would prevent him from serving on the NomCom. Would be helpful to know to ensure everything works out well.

Kind regards,

Annette Muehlberg
ALAC Chair