ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] FW: ICANN Seeks Community Input on the Development of Transparency and Accountability Management Operating Principles

  • To: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] FW: ICANN Seeks Community Input on the Development of Transparency and Accountability Management Operating Principles
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:35:01 +0200

Bret Fausett ha scritto:
This is one of the more ridiculous public comment requests I've ever seen
from ICANN. The community has been yelling about increased transparency and
accountability -- in very specific terms and with very specific
recommendations -- for years, and yet, ICANN now wants to engage in a
discussion on the meaning of these terms as though none of the prior
dialogue ever happened.

I agree.
And by the way, we released a specific statement about this matter in Luxembourg (over one year ago), so we might simply send it again...
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...