ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

In opposition to variable pricing

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: In opposition to variable pricing
  • From: "Dan O'Rourke" <djorourke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:05:12 -0300

I firmly believe that instituting variable pricing will seriously hinder the
ability for small business owners (like myself) from operating effectively
against the "big guys.'  Not only do I fear the possibility of having my
renewal charges go up, but the very fact that they might has  a negative
impact on my ability to plan and budget effectively.  I'd urge the decision
makers to not allow for  such a system to be implimented.

-Dan O'Rourke