ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposed to variable pricing

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to variable pricing
  • From: John Walsh <jwalsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:34:26 -0700

I oppose your proposal to allow variable pricing on domain renewals. I'm a web developer and it's embarrassing to see organizations like yours leading this greedy charge. I can think of many physical and financial tortures that might be inflicted upon you for even considering such lunacy. Why don't you mug little old ladies while you're at it.
John Walsh