ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

Re: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNs

  • To: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ccnso-idncctld] IDNs
  • From: "Bertrand de La Chapelle" <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:34:15 +0200

"Facilitating comments" is maybe still a little bit too strong as it seems
to invite and encourage comments - and therefore potential controversy.

What is emerging as useful is probably to discuss : "the handling of
comments" to encourage resolution of possible conflicts at the lowest level.

B.

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")