ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

RE: [ccnso-idncctld] Suggested Edits for Principle C

  • To: "'Edmon Chung'" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ccnso-idncctld] Suggested Edits for Principle C
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:03:56 +1000 (EST)

All,

Having thought this through, I think that Edmon's change to the title
doesn't work because it changes the requirement to be 'ready to use'. This
is not acceptable. We cannot make the ccTLD use it.

We should return to the original title.

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
Australia's Domain Name Administrator
ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.auda.org.au

Important Notice - This email may contain information which is
confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the
use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have
received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.