ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

Re: [ccnso-idncctld] Suggested Edits for Principle C

  • To: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ccnso-idncctld] Suggested Edits for Principle C
  • From: HiroHOTTA <hotta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:30:26 +0900

I understand Edmon's point, which I understand is "readiness does
not directly mean the existence of pressing demand."

However, I support the current wording of the title and text, since
readiness includes the conditions where relevant stakeholders in
the territory think the introduction of the IDN ccTLD is *now*
necessary.

Hiro