ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-closed-generic-05feb13]

TLD

  • To: "'comments-closed-generic-05feb13@xxxxxxxxx'" <comments-closed-generic-05feb13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: TLD
  • From: "Peter Prater (QTAC Payroll Products)" <Peter.Prater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 14:34:41 +0000

Sirs

As a software provider whose business is heavily based upon the internet I
completely support the Cloud Forums opposition to generic domains such as
.cloud being sold to others to run as closed .

Kind Regards

Peter Prater
Managing Director
DDI 0117 93474744

[cid:image001.png@01CE1B40.FE11F650]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/qtac-solutions-ltd>
[cid:image002.png@01CE1B40.FE11F650]<http://twitter.com/qtacpayroll/>
[cid:image003.png@01CE1B40.FE11F650]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Qtac-Payroll-Products/271272972911149>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/qtac-solutions-ltd>

[QTAC Payroll Products]    [QTAC Payroll Products]     [QTAC Payroll Products]
  [QTAC Payroll Products]

[QTAC Payroll Producs]

QTAC Payroll Products is a trading style of QTAC Solutions Ltd. Registered in
England and Wales No. 2942085. Registered Office QTAC House, Kingsfield Lane,
Longwell Green, Bristol BS30 6DL.

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachment thereto,
is confidential and may not be disclosed without our express permission. If you
are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment thereto, in whole or
in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify us by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the message
and all of its attachments. Every effort is made to keep our network free from
viruses.You should, however, check this e-mail message, as well as any
attachment thereto, for viruses. We take no responsibility and have no
liability for any computer virus which may be transferred via this e-mail
message.

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image