ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-closed-generic-05feb13]

TLD

  • To: comments-closed-generic-05feb13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: TLD
  • From: Langsecure Security <l.security@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 13:15:16 -0400

I do not think anyone should be able to buy an .TLD, it should be the same as
.com or .net etc. This would put a bad taste in the publics mouth when trying
to search for something. I hate it when I search something and the first 6
items that come up is some companies garbage just because they have the money
to buy a slot at the top.

Langsecure Security
(902) 245-8115
l.security@xxxxxxxxxxx