ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[drawing-prioritization]

GeoTLDPriorization Comment

  • To: "drawing-prioritization@xxxxxxxxx" <drawing-prioritization@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GeoTLDPriorization Comment
  • From: "Hildebrandt, Konrad" <konrad.hildebrandt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:43:56 +0000

According to our letter of support given to HAMBURG Top-Level-Domain GmbH and
signed by Staatsrat Dr. Christoph Krupp the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
strongly agrees with all comments  which argue in favour of preponing the
decision on all GeoTLD applications. We think that according to it´s policy
ICANN should share our interest in enabling the  GeoTLD applicants to beginn
their work for the benefit of the referred cities and regions as soon as
possible.

Konrad Hildebrandt
Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg
Senatskanzlei
Amt Medien
Leiter IT-Wirtschaft, Telekommunikation, Neue Medien
Hermannstr. 15
20095 Hamburg
Tel. 040 428 31 2565