ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Your opinion regarding changing our call schedule

• To: wrodger@xxxxxxxxx, tinwee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Your opinion regarding changing our call schedule
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 07:36:06 -0500

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>
<P>I think the time in between these two calls is a problem for Alistair Dixon, one 
of the BC reps. he is off line at the moment, so I'll let him provide the details on what 
can work for him.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I am flexible to do teh call at 5 a.m. EST, or up until later in the evening EST. 
however, we do need to avoid times already taken by the Council, other WGs and the TFs.:-) 
not just due to overlap among members of the WG but staff as well. </P>
<P>regards, Marilyn Cade<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #a0c6e5 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 
0px"><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">
<HR color=#a0c6e5 SIZE=1>

<DIV></DIV>From:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Will Rodger &lt;wrodger@xxxxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>To:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Tan Tin Wee &lt;tinwee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>CC:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Charles Shaban &lt;cshaban@xxxxxxxx&gt;, gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx, rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx</I><BR>Subject:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Your opinion regarding changing our call 
schedule</I><BR>Date:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Wed, 07 Feb 2007 07:22:50 -0500</I><BR>&gt;Tan Tin Wee wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;I support Charles' suggestion.<BR>&gt;&gt;Late night and 5am morning is tough for me.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;bestrgds<BR>&gt;&gt;tin wee<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Charles Shaban wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;Ram and 
Colleagues:<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;I prefer a third option, one call 90 min. with a new timing (maybe<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;between the current two) weekly.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Strong agreement here -- I was going to suggest both, but didn't <BR>&gt;want to seem too greedy. &lt;g&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Will<BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></div></h!
tml>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy