ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

Re: Homograph and terminology in generel --- was: [gnso-idn-wg] One comment on techno-policy details

  • To: Tina Dam <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Homograph and terminology in generel --- was: [gnso-idn-wg] One comment on techno-policy details
  • From: Will Rodger <wrodger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 07:36:57 -0500

Tina Dam wrote:
Just a reminder to everyone. We need to be careful about use and choice of
terminology.

Excellent point.

Conversely, I would add we should also avoid unnecessary jargon wherever possible, given that this topic is both technical and being discussed by people from widely varying backgrounds. It's been a great discussion so far, in any case.

Will