ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Addition to Section 4.2.1

  • To: "Hong Xue" <hongxueipr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Addition to Section 4.2.1
  • From: "Charles Shaban" <cshaban@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:38:31 +0200

I support too so we include all the experimental systems, but as I
informed Olof before changing the word "developed" to "Supported"
since the Arab league supported but the development was done through
King Abdel Aziz University in Saudi Arabia in cooperation with other
academia in the region. So the sentence to be: