ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

RE: [gnso-idn-wg] addition to Statement of Interest

  • To: <gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] addition to Statement of Interest
  • From: "Diaz, Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:16:26 -0400

Further to my previous Statement of Interest, my daily responsibilities
include handling ICANN-related issues, corporate advocacy at the local,
state and federal levels, and administering Network Solutions' business
ethics program.  I have no ownership interest in Network Solutions or
its affiliated registrars, nor in any current registry operator.
Network Solutions and its affiliated registrars intend to offer IDN
registration services in the future.