ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt]

[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Reminder - IRTP-C IRP Call Thursday 16 July 1600 UTC

  • To: "gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-impl-irtpc-rt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Reminder - IRTP-C IRP Call Thursday 16 July 1600 UTC
  • From: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 17:58:11 +0000

Hi, Team.

This is a kind reminder of the IRTP-C Implementation Review Team call
scheduled for Thursday, 16 July at 1600UTC.

Dial-in information is below:

Link to Adobe Connect (with audio
enabled):https://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartc/
*Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the
option to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to
change the Country Code if needed).

After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please
MUTE your phone. This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE
select *6 again.

If you are Unable to log into Adobe Connect and can only join via phone:

List of International Dial In
Numbers:https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=6458688446&num
=1-719-457-6209
<https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=6458688446&num=1-719-
457-6209>

Participant Passcode: 6458688446

Thanks!

Caitlin Tubergen
Registrar Relations and Contracts Manager
ICANN