ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08]

Re: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] FW: IRTP PDP A WG

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtp-pdp-jun08] FW: IRTP PDP A WG
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 02:54:55 -0700

Dear All,

Please note that the following documents have been updated on the Wiki
(https://st.icann.org/irtp_jun08_pdp-wg/index.cgi?irtp_part_a_pdp_wg_pdp_jun08)
for discussion at our next conference call (2 September):

 *   Template for Constituency Statements - PDP IRTP Part A - inclusion of
issues report reference + writing out abbreviations used (
https://st.icann.org/irtp_jun08_pdp-wg/index.cgi?template_for_constituency_statements_pdp_irtp_part_a)
 *   IRTP Part A - Draft Working Group Timetable - as per suggestions below (
https://st.icann.org/irtp_jun08_pdp-wg/index.cgi?irtp_part_a_draft_working_group_timetable)

With best regards,

Marika