ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Summary of Observations Concerning Final Report

  • To: "'Metalitz, Steven'" <met@xxxxxxx>, "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ron Andruff'" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Summary of Observations Concerning Final Report
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:18:02 -0500

Steve, et al.:

I just wanted you to know that work has already begun to bifurcate the CCT's
original report into two installments.

A draft of CCT Report I-Technology was completed last week and circulated to
Mason Cole (Chair), Steve Holsten (Vice Chair), and members of the Policy
Staff.   Mason and I are actually scheduled to discuss it tomorrow.

An initial draft of Report II has also been prepared; however, the Policy
Staff would like to continue working on it this week and, given the
holidays, possibly into the first week of December before it is shared with
Mason and the CCT.    At this stage, it remains to be determined what steps
may ultimately be required to complete this second set of recommendations.

Regards,

Ken Bour