ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies Workshop pre-meeting

  • To: <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies Workshop pre-meeting
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:27:40 -0500

I agree with Greg's points.  I would also add that the slides are very
registrar centric as it continually cites the RAA.  The reality is that
the definition of Consensus Policies are different for registrars and
registries and that should be discussed (I brought this up in the PDP WT
as well).  I would love to see the RAA amended to have the same
definition as the registries have, but that has not yet happened.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.