ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a first idea to trash

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a first idea to trash
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:32:53 -0500

Hi,

I am not suggesting it do the work of the WG.  I am suggesting it start to form
the WG, which takes a few weeks, it puts out a call for constituency and
community comments and it asks the staff to amplify its report by brinign the
various reports together.  The DT could be done in 1-2  weeks with the WG
already starting during that time.

The work is all in the WG.

a.