ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration PDP Charter DT

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration PDP Charter DT
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 09:34:23 -0500

Thanks Stephane.

Having seen no other volunteers or nominations or objections, I suggest that
Stephane serve as the coordinator for this DT.  If anyone objects, do so by
providing an alternative.  Otherwise, he will serve as coordinator and will
function neutrally in that capacity, being careful to distinguish between his
role as coordinator and RrSG Councilor or individual.

Chuck