ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration PDP Charter DT

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration PDP Charter DT
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 18:48:10 +0100

Thanks Chuck,

I will await your confirmation before assuming an coordination role for this DT.

Until then, my contributions are all made as RrSG councillor unless otherwise
stated as personal.

I would suggest to the group that, should Chuck confirm me as coordinator, I
then only act in that capacity in order to avoid any misunderstandings. There
are 2 other RrSG reps on this group so the registrar view will undoubtedly be
well represented. Should I at any point wish to make my personal views known, I
will make sure they are clearly represented as such.

Stéphane