ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration PDP Charter DT

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration PDP Charter DT
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 18:00:39 -0500

Please go ahead and assume the coordinator role Stephane.  If anyone objects
going forward, we can back up a step. In the meantime, I think it is more
important to keep things moving.  It may be that the coordinator role is not
terribly needed considering the great discussion going on, but I feel more
comfortable if someone has that responsibility if it is needed.

Chuck