ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: "livability"

  • To: "'Antony Van Couvering'" <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Jeff Eckhaus'" <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: "livability"
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 00:01:15 -0400

Anthony,

I heard Abe Forman the Sausage King of Chicago is looking to expand into the
Internet and may be willing to provide such services.

On a serious note. while I have not agreed with many viewpoints that M+M and
yourself have recently advocated, this is one where we find ourselves in
agreement.

Trivia question to the group. What percentage of the entire gTLD market (as
of last month when I checked the stats) are jurisdicitionally based in the
United States?

Best regards,

Michael