ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] REVISED Proposal-support poll -- consensus around "atoms"

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] REVISED Proposal-support poll -- consensus around "atoms"
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:16:22 -0400

This comment is specific to the design goals of a poll.

An alternative to the co-chairs designed poll of April 16th was
offered on April 16th. See:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-vi-feb10/msg01120.html The access
password was, and remains, "VI-poll1".

The alternative sought expressions of support or opposition to the
atoms or elements of policy.

Eric