ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Poll -- NEW ONE -- looking at "atoms" this time

  • To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Poll -- NEW ONE -- looking at "atoms" this time
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:17:40 -0500

Have to say I agree with Milton here.  Referencing  the poll[s] in the
formal report actually provides useful information to those not following
the WG.

Um, don't quite understand the concern about possible misinterpretation of
the poll.  If ever I had a dollar for every time some......well, person
would misinterpret what is written...   This lands the duty of care on the
writer of the report to say unambiguously what the polls mean or.......is
intended to convey!

Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround