ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Poll -- NEW ONE -- looking at "atoms" this time

  • To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Poll -- NEW ONE -- looking at "atoms" this time
  • From: Antony Van Couvering <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:13:12 -0400

I agree with Milton about the first poll we did.  I think that was a clear and
unambiguous straw poll of the level of support for the various proposals.   The
"atom" poll however I think is somewhat confusing, even in its latest
less-confusing manifestation.  I would be in favor of publishing the first poll
result.