ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Re: [ga] New TLD Paradigm

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] New TLD Paradigm
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:21:04 -0700

Dr. Dierker and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  You are quite right here dear Dr. Dierker, on all counts.  Let us all
recognize, that a consensus model/method can only be accurately be
determined if it such can and is measured, and inclusive of any and
all interested parties and stakeholders/users.  Such does not exist now
nor has yet to be allowed to exist as the various GNSO Constuencies
are closed or very restricted as to membership, does not include
any free forming Constuencie for non aligned
stakeholders/users/registrants
and ICANN has no open membership.  Hence no real consensus can
honestly be claimed or affermed.

  And so, all of this is why many have claimed that ICANN as it is now
and has been, a sham.

Regards,
--
Jeffrey A. Williams
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827