ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

no to variable pricing

  • To: <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: no to variable pricing
  • From: "Michael Lisse" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:26:32 -0400

Dear ICANN

As a small business owner who has made a considerable investment in
developing the domain names I own, I am firmly opposed to the variable
pricing of domain names by the .org registry.

The market for domain pricing is functioning just fine.  Various providers I
work with are offering more and more value to me to retain my business.
They will be unable to do so unter the term of your proposal, and my
company, my products, and my livelihood will suffer as a result.

Pls take variable pricing off the list of proposals.  Thank you.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Lisse

President

Legal Notice Registry Corp.

8701 Georgia Avenue

Suite 404

Silver Spring, MD 20910

301.650.9000 x547

301.650.9004 (fax)

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The above e-mail and any attachments hereto contain information belonging to
Legal Notice Registry Corp., which is confidential and/or privileged. This
information is only intended for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of this information for any use
whatsoever is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and/or
its attachments in error, please immediately contact Legal Notice Registry
Corp. at 301 650 9000 x547 by telephone or 301 650 9004 by facsimile to
arrange for return of the original e-mail and any attachments.