ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Proposed Work Plan

  • To: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Proposed Work Plan
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:52:49 +0200

Jon

Sorry -- I wasn't clear enough. If you look at the 20 October date -- there's information there about whether the Council may choose to hear from independent experts (that part is specifically taken from the PDP guidelines).

On the call I thought it was clear that we would do the work with the expert materials first and then consider the necessity (from the whole TF perspective) of hearing from live experts.

The much more detailed expert materials are in preparation -- today is the deadline for anyone who wants to submit any further suggestions to me about materials. I haven't received anything further since the teleconference.

I hope that helps -- of course, let me know if you need anything further.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor