ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Proposed Work Plan

  • To: "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, owner-pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxx, "Jonathon Nevett" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Proposed Work Plan
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:13:02 +0000 GMT

I am drafting edits to the report to reflect the BC request /recommendation for
ind. Experts. I believe we have seen some suggested questions already. As I
review my notes, there seemed to be support from others for ind experts- timing
and questions to be elaborated. The draft omits all that, unfortunately. My
edits suggest its inclusion.

Given bs demands of my day job-- I know, most of you thought I didn't HAVE a
day job :-) -- I will prob. Not submit until my COB.
Regards,
Marilyn Cade