ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-settlement]

Please do not increase pricing for web registrations.

  • To: <revised-settlement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please do not increase pricing for web registrations.
  • From: "William C. Pilipchuk" <williampilipchuk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:13:34 -0500

Dear ICANN governors,

As a registrant of close to fifty web addresses I would like to express my
concern over the proposed price increases for registering urls. We have
enough price gouging going on with our gas and electric utilities and oil
companies. Please do not increase the purchase price for registering web
addresses. Thank you.

Sincerely,

William C. Pilipchuk
williampilipchuk@xxxxxxx