ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Protest against the proposed agreement between ICANN and Verisign

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Protest against the proposed agreement between ICANN and Verisign
  • From: "R Kumar" <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:38:04 +0530

Dear Sir,

I am shocked at the subject agreement

In today's world of competition, such measures will put us in a false
situation with thousands of customers we represent and will earn a bad
name for the .com registry.

We will have no option but to encourage people to opt for other domain
names that are country specific. As it is all the good name in .com are
unavailable and so the price should anyway go down. On the contrary, by
increasing the price, you will not only be affecting us badly.

I would like to register our strong protest on this matter

Rajeev Kumar
Computer solutions
M-7 Old Housing Colony
Adityapur, Jamshedpur 831013