ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

ICANN-Verisign Settlement

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN-Verisign Settlement
  • From: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:11:02 -0000

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to take 5 minutes to ask you why?

Why are you doing this?

Why don't you care about the .com community?

Please, please re-think what you are about to do, I am not saying don't do
it, but I am saying re-write it so that it is more fair to the .com
community.

I only run a small hosting business (800 - 900 clients) and I will not be
able to pass on the price increases to my clients, thus meaning I will have
to foot the extra charge myself, and this I just can't afford.

So before you go ahead with the settlement, please give a thought to those
of us whom this would affect.

Kind Regards,

Mr F Bird.