ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Settlement Comment

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Settlement Comment
  • From: Daryn Demeritt <ddemer12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:40:34 -0800 (PST)

  As someone running a small company, it frustrates me to see some of the
comments posted here.  Domain name costs for my Web site and those of my
clients are very minimal and in the grand scheme of things, it does not matter
if our costs go up a couple of dollars a year.  We are concerned, however,
about the continuity and dependability of our Internet services.  It would be a
shame if litigation upset existing services, particularly when the consumer
never seems to draw any meaningful benefits from high-tech litigation.