ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] RE: Initial Draft ToR for Recommendation 6 Implementation Discussion

  • To: "Robin Gross" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] RE: Initial Draft ToR for Recommendation 6 Implementation Discussion
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:44:59 -0400

Thanks Robin.  I have some concerns about the following addition: “while
recognizing that the environment has evolved since Rec 6 was passed (2007) and
robust discussion can lead to solutions”.  It sounds to me that this would be
opening up the policy recommendation again and I think that is a route that
probably should be avoided.

Chuck